The City Manager is responsible to the Commission for the administration of all City business placed in their charge by the City Charter, ordinances, or policies of the City. This is accomplished through:
- The building of strong relationships with the Commission and internal and external customers.
- Sound fiscal stewardship.
- Delivery of quality municipal services.
- Program development in response to changing needs of the community.
- Recommendation of policies that the Manager believes will enhance the quality of life for the citizens of Callaway.
Under the Charter adopted by the citizens of Callaway, the City Manager is the administrative head responsible for proper administration of all business of the City.
If you have any concerns that you would like to have addressed, please complete the General Concern / Complaint Form and submit your information. Once the form is submitted it will be forwarded to my office.