The Planning Department is responsible for providing information to citizens, developers, and elected and appointed officials on planning and land development issues facing the city. This includes assistance in the formulation and administration of plans, regulations, programs, and budgets for capital projects.
We also provide information on the Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Regulations, and the process involved when developing or redeveloping within Callaway, as well as providing assistance with required applications and permits. The department assists the city in maintaining its Comprehensive Plan and Land Development Regulations in a manner that responds to community values.
The department provides the city with professional expertise in the areas of:
- Coastal management
- Environmental protection
- Growth management
- Historic preservation
- Intergovernmental coordination
- Land use @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Parks and recreation
- Urban Design
- Utility Design Drawings (PDF)
- Utility Design Standards (PDF)
- Utility planning
- Zoning information @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>