The SEC requires certain continuing disclosure requirements under SEC Rule 15c2-12 that include annual financial information, audited financial statements, material event notices, failure to file notices and any other voluntary and relevant bond disclosures. The City is in compliance with all of these annual disclosure requirements.
For your convenience, the City is registered with EMMA where a bond holder or investor can receive the City's required financial disclosure information. Below is a list of the City's latest CUSIP filings (pdfs are included in supporting documents section):
2015 Capital Improvement Revenue Refunding Bonds
CUSIP Numbers 131186AN8, 131186AP3, 131186AQ1, 131186AR9, 131186AS7, 131186AT5, 131186AU2, 131186AV0, 131186AW8, 131186AX6, 131186AY4, 131186AZ1, 131186BA5, 131186BB3, 131186BD9, 131186BC1
DAC, formerly an Ernst & Young LLP Company, publishes investor relations information pertaining to the City on its web site. To view secondary market disclosure information for the City of Callaway, go to the DAC Bond website.
This site will enable you to access the City's disclosure filings along with EMMA filing receipts and official statements that are subject to the SEC's continuing disclosure requirement.
Instructions for registering with DAC:
- Go to DAC Bond website.
- In the top right corner, click on “Register” to select your personal username and password.
- Your username and password will be immediately activated and you will receive an email confirmation.
- Click Return to Login Screen
- Type in your username and password in the fields provided under Rule 15c2-12 Compliance on the “Log In” page.
- Type “Callaway in the "Search" box or click "C” in the Alphabetic Search.
- On the right of “Callaway” you can click the box to receive ‘Alerts’ (a copy of the documents released), ‘View Filing History’ (documents filed the last five years) or Q&A (leave a question for Callaway).
Questions? Please call DAC at 888-824-2663 and speak with a customer service representative.
Policies and Other Information
- The City of Callaway Municipal Securities Post –Issuance Disclosure Policy
- Current Audited Finance Report (PDF)
All information contained on this Web page is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. While all information presented is believed to be accurate and reliable, it is prepared without audit unless otherwise identified as audited financial information. Due to the possibility of human or mechanical error and other factors, this information is provided as is without warranty of any kind and the City of Callaway makes no representation, express or implied, as to the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of this information, and is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred by any party using this information. The information contained at this Web site has been included for general informational purposes only and no person should make any investment decision in reliance upon the information contained herein. This Website and the information contained herein do not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.