Home of the Callaway Community Center built in 1955 formerly known as the Men’s Club, The Ellie Fox Memorial Museum, and home of the Callaway Rebels Football League. The old Callaway Sports Fields built in the 1960’s, were Re-Built in 2023.
The One Room Schoolhouse was in operation from 1911 to 1936. The Museum and Schoolhouse are operated by the Callaway Historical Society.
There is also a two-slip boat ramp with floating docks that allows easy access to East Bay through Callaway Bayou and a separate floating dock for fishing.