- In person at City Hall
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Credit card (transaction fee applies)
City of Callaway
6601 East Highway 22
Callaway, FL 32404
- Through one of the city's drop boxes, located behind City Hall and also next to the Public Works building on Omoko Street (Payments dropped after 3:00 p.m. will post the next business day. NO Cash Payments.)
- Online via the City's website
- 15th of each month: Payment must be received in our office by 5:00 PM to avoid a 15% late penalty. Drop boxes are checked at 5:00 PM.
- 25th of each month: Payment must be received in our office by 5:00 PM to avoid a delinquency charge of $50.00, as well as interruption of services.
If your service has been disconnected or is due to be disconnected, you will need to speak to a Customer Service Representative at (850) 871-6000 upon using the online payment options.
When these dates fall on a weekend or holiday when the office is closed, you have until the next business day until 5:00 PM to avoid penalties or service disconnection..
Payments placed in the drop box after 5:00 PM are posted on the next business day. The City of Callaway cannot take responsibility for the United States Postal Service. Failure to receive a bill will not excuse penalties. Postmarks are not considered.
Please note that we are also registered with CheckFree Corp to accept electronic check payments. Please contact your financial institution to set this up. For more information call (877) 424-2286.
*Should you choose to receive assistance to pay your current utility bill from an agency, upon your own initiation and discretion, communication with the City of Callaway Utility Billing Department is vital to avoid an interruption of your utility service. Please understand, most agencies have an extensive vetting process for approval of aid. You will need to consider their requirements and process time when seeking assistance. Failure to initiate aid in a timely manner does not preclude late fees or disconnection of utilities. When receiving aid, whether it be in cash, check, credit card or voucher form, that submittal to the City must be received by 5:00 p.m. on the 25th of each month to avoid disconnection of utilities. If a voucher for payment is provided, the City of Callaway agrees to accept the voucher as a form of payment, pending receipt of the actual item.
For information about returned checks, please view our returned checks policy.