- Utility Billing
- In person at City Hall
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Credit card (transaction fee applies)
City of Callaway
6601 East Highway 22
Callaway, FL 32404
- Through one of the city's drop boxes, located behind City Hall and also next to the Public Works building on Omoko Street (Payments dropped after 3:00 p.m. will post the next business day. NO Cash Payments.)
- Online via the City's website
- 15th of each month: Payment must be received in our office by 5:00 PM to avoid a 15% late penalty. Drop boxes are checked at 5:00 PM.
- 25th of each month: Payment must be received in our office by 5:00 PM to avoid a delinquency charge of $50.00, as well as interruption of services.
If your service has been disconnected or is due to be disconnected, you will need to speak to a Customer Service Representative at (850) 871-6000 upon using the online payment options.
When these dates fall on a weekend or holiday when the office is closed, you have until the next business day until 5:00 PM to avoid penalties or service disconnection..
Payments placed in the drop box after 5:00 PM are posted on the next business day. The City of Callaway cannot take responsibility for the United States Postal Service. Failure to receive a bill will not excuse penalties. Postmarks are not considered.
Please note that we are also registered with CheckFree Corp to accept electronic check payments. Please contact your financial institution to set this up. For more information call (877) 424-2286.
For information about returned checks, please view our returned checks policy.