Returned Checks Policy
Payments for returned checks must be made with cash, money order, or other certified funds. A service fee of $25 for returned checks written for less than $50, or $30 for returned checks written for $50 or more, will be added to the face value of the checks. In some cases, an additional deposit may be required.
- First returned check on an account:
- A notice will be placed on your door giving two business days to pay the amount of the check and all fees
- If there is no response, services will be terminated
- Reconnection charges and all other fees must be paid before services are resumed
- Second returned check:
- Services will be discontinued without notification
- No checks will be accepted as payment on this account
For more information, please call the cashier at (850) 871-6000.