- Phone: Using a debit or credit card, call our new Interactive Voice Response line at 732-907-3691. You will need your full account number and your billing zip code to proceed. There is a fee of $2.95 per transaction.
- Credit card (transaction fee applies)
City of Callaway
6601 East Highway 22
Callaway, FL 32404
- Through one of the city's drop boxes, located behind City Hall and beside the Public Works building on Omoko Street
- Electronic payment
- In person at City Hall
Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- 15th of each month: Payment must be received in our office by 5:00 PM to avoid a 10% late penalty. Drop boxes are checked at 5:00 PM.
- 25th of each month: Payment must be received in our office by 5:00 PM to avoid a $25 service fee and interruption of service.
Note: When these dates fall on a weekend or holiday when the office is closed, you have until the next business day till 5:00 PM to avoid penalties or service cut-off.
Payments placed in the drop box after 5:00 PM are posted on the next business day. The City of Callaway cannot take responsibility for the United States Postal Service. Failure to receive a bill will not excuse penalties. Postmarks are not considered.
Please note that we are also registered with CheckFree Corp to accept electronic check payments. Please contact your financial institution to set this up. For more information call (877) 424-2286.
For information about returned checks, please view our returned checks policy.